Before shipping your quilts to us we have some prep that will make your experience the best it can be!
- Batting can be purchased from Amazon, Joanns, etc and delivered directly to us. Just remember to add that in the comment of the order form or let us know.
- Your backing fabric will need to be squared up. We also need a minimum of 4 extra inches on all sides so it can be attached to the quilting frame. (If your quilt is 50×50,then your backing will be 58×58 inches total).
- Clip all loose threads from the back and front of the quilt top.
- There’s no need to sandwich your quilt, batting and backing. Just fold them separately.
- You must fill out the order form telling us what pattern, thread color, and batting you want (If applicable).
- When your quilt is ready we will email you with an invoice!
- *You pay the return shipping as well, but we will try to use the most cost effective method.